Organisations of all types and sizes run campaigns at some time or another. The campaign might be to raise awareness of a specific issue, to promote an event or to raise funds. Tracking the interactions with contacts and recording outcomes is vital to successful campaigning.
SubscriberCRM enables a group of contacts to be selected (based on a multitude of configurable criteria) and then targeted for event attendance or donation. Once selected the contacts can be allocated to a campaigner who can add them to one of their lists.
Calls and/or visits can be added to the contact and the results tracked, a donation or pledge added or an appointment re-scheduled. The full history of all interactions can be recorded for future reference and contact development.
SubscriberCRM In Brief
- Create campaigns of any type
- Define lists and categorise contacts with tags and colour
- Mail, email and create a plan for calling and visiting
- Record outcomes of interaction with contacts
- Enter pledges and donations directly from appointments
- Create visit reports